Overview: if you are looking for methods to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook account, then you are on the right page. here I will show you completely free methods to import emails from PST to Gmail account.
As we all know that Outlook creates PST format to store data including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc. But PST files can only open in an Outlook account, which is the biggest drawback with PST files.
On the other page, Gmail is a free email service, which also allows users to send/receive and maintain their data such as emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
There are multiple situations comes when we have to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook account. Let’s take a look at the reasons why users want to upload PST to Gmail accounts.
Reasons to Upload PST to Gmail Account
- PST file is only compatible with Outlook accounts.
- Also, Outlook is paid service, and Gmail is available free of cost for users.
- Gmail is a web-based email service, users can access the Gmail account from anywhere, on any device
- Gmail has a very simple and easy-to-use interface.
After knowing the reasons or benefits of a Gmail account, let’s get started with the methods to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook.
Also Read: How to Convert Outlook Email to PDF with Attachments?
How do Import PST File to Gmail without Outlook Manually?
Here we will use the GWMMO tool to upload PST to Gmail account. The GWMMO tool is a free utility tool that allows users to open PST files to their Gmail account without any hassle.
- Download and install the GWMMO utility for free.
- And start the tool and enter the login details of your Gmail account such as email address and password and click on the “Continue” icon.
- And grant all permission using the “Allow” option to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook.
- Now select the required folder and choose between the “Migrate All Data” and “Migrate Only New Data” options.
- After that, select the required data from the screen and hit the “Migrate” option.
- And wait for the conversion completed and your PST file will be successfully uploaded to your Gmail account.
Important Points keep in Mind
- It takes a long time for large data to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook.
- Also, there are no filter options for required emails or data.
- Duplicate and unwanted emails will also import to Gmail.
Now if your Outlook account is configured with the safe machine, then follow the next-mentioned methods:
How to Import PST to Gmail Account using Outlook?
Preparation: Enable IMAP access and use an app password rather than a normal password to avoid authentication errors during the configuration.
- Open an Outlook account.
- And click on the “File” >> “Open & Export” >> “Add Account” option.
- Now enter the login details of your Gmail account like the email address and generated app password.
Above mentioned methods are completely free for all, but this method will not work with corrupted/damaged PST files and Outlook accounts.
Also Read: How to Delete All Emails on EarthLink Webmail Permanently?
Here we mentioned the completely free methods to import PST file to Gmail without Outlook account. Free methods are simple, easy to use, and straightforward, but only for limited data because it has some drawbacks. So users can take backup of any expert solution for large data.