Some useful organisation links are given below. Click on the logo to be taken to the relevant website.
- for information on ionising radiation.
- for information on non-ionising radiation.
- for the Radiation Protection News.
- for the Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999.
- for the Approved Code of Practice.
- for other HSE Publications of Radiation Protection.
- or go straight to: Ionising Radiations Health & Safety Forum
- or go straight to: HSE Consultative Documents
- for information on radioactivity, legislation and the work of the EA go to: Radioative Substances Users Page
- for information on the Small users liaison group (SULG)
- for the Radioactive Substances Pollution Inventory Reporting (PIR) forms and guidance,click here
- alternatively, go directly to: Pollution Inventory Electronic Data Capture
- for information on The Radioactive Substances Act 1993 Amendment (Scotland) Regulations 2011
- for information on Radioactive Waste Advisers
- for information on Dangerous Good Safety Advisers
For those involved in Medical Exposures:
Medical & Dental Guidance Notes are available separately and are a valuable guide to IR(ME)R
IRPA 13 was held in Glasgow 2012. Many of the papers and programme have been upoladed to the IRPA13 website. Good, freely available resource of information.
IRPA is the parent Organiastion of IRPA13. As a member of AURPO you are a member of IRPA. Read here for more information on IRPA.
OTHEA is provided by a network of radiation protection stakeholders who have a joint interest in sharing feedback and experience from radiological incidents, in order to improve the protection of persons working with similar radiation sources.